A Few Details/RBC Centre
- Ownwer/Manager: The Cadillac Fairview Corporation
- Architects: Kohn Pedersen Fox and Bregman Hamann
- Completion: 2009
- Size: 1.2 million sq. ft. of rentable office space
- Storeys: 41
- Ground Floor Lobby: 35 ft. height
- Typical Floor: 24,500 sq. ft to 26,400 sq. ft rentable
- Elevators: 26, plus 1 Service, 2 Parking
- Raised Floor: 18 in.
- Ceiling Heights: 11 ft. 2 in. exposed; 9 ft. 3 in. suspended
- Parking: 4 Levels underground/1,144 spaces
Green Engineering Highlights
- Sustainable Enwave Deep Lake Cooling System provides cost efficient cooling
- Raised flooring for maximum HVAC distribution/energy conservation
- Power conservation through indirect lighting/lighting sensors
- Light shelves for natural light reflection and maxium penetration
- Energy efficient exposed ceiling option
- Non-toxic materials used in construction
- Diversion of construction waste to recycling process
- Energy-wise operational windows on lower floors
- Sunshades on the podium floors
- Emergency power provided by 4 bi-fuel diesel generators
- 6 fresh air changes per hour
- Fabric blinds on windows to respond to exterior light conditions
- Storage facility for bicycles
Want to Learn More?
Learn more about RBC Green.
See more Leasing and Property facts.